WORKING CAPITAL LOAN
Working Capital Loan is a loan used by companies to cover day-to-day operational expenses.
To support viable SMEs that may have cash flow concerns or wish to continue growing their business, the Government has introduced a new SME Working Capital Loan scheme, for loans of up to $300,000 per SME. Under this scheme, the Government will co-share 50% of the default risk of these loans with participating financial institutions, to encourage lending to SMEs. This will help SME pay a lower amount of interest.
The SME Working Capital Loan will be available for three years, starting from 2016.
Suitable for companies that are at least 2 years old, enjoy cashflow certainty with a government-assisted working capital loan of up to S$300,000*.
- Working capital of up to $300,000
- Tenure up to 5 years
- Interest rate from 3.5 – 4.5% (flat) per annum
- No Collateral
- Fast and immediate handling of your company’s documents
|Scope||Loan Quantum||Repayment Period||Interest Rate|
|Working capital (e.g. daily operations)||Up to $300,000||Up to 5 years||Subject to Participating Financial Institutions’ assessments of risks involved|
To help SMEs access working capital loans, Enterprise Singapore shares the risk of loan defaults with Participating Financial Institutions in the event of company insolvency.
Basic requirement for Working Capital Loan Application
- Must be Singapore registered SME company and operating
- At least 30% local shareholding
- Group annual sales less than S$100 million or group employment size less than 200 employees
How To Apply Working Capital Loan Application
1. Call and meet our consultants for professional advice.
2. Bring the following supporting documents for the meeting;
- Past 6 months Bank Statements
- Last 2 years Financial Statements
- Last 2 years Personal Income Tax Assessments of Directors
- Photocopy of directors’ NRIC (front & back)