WORKING CAPITAL LOAN
Working Capital Loan is a loan used by companies to cover day-to-day operational expenses.
To support viable SMEs that may have cash flow concerns or wish to continue growing their business, the Government has introduced a new SME Working Capital Loan scheme, for loans of up to $300,000 per SME. Under this scheme, the Government will co-share 50% of the default risk of these loans with participating financial institutions, to encourage lending to SMEs. This will help SME pay a lower amount of interest.
The SME Working Capital Loan will be available for three years, starting from 2016. Recently, Government has just announced to renew their Working Capital loan scheme.
Click HERE to submit your loan enquiry now !
Suitable for companies that are at least 2 years old, enjoy cashflow certainty with a government-assisted working capital loan of up to S$300,000*.
- Working capital of up to $300,000
- Tenure up to 5 years
- Interest rate from 3.5 – 4.5% per annum
- No Collateral
- Fast and immediate attention to your company details
|Scope||Loan Quantum||Repayment Period||Interest Rate|
|Working capital (e.g. daily operations)||Up to $300,000||Up to 5 years||Subject to Participating Financial Institutions’ assessments of risks involved|
To help SMEs access working capital loans, Enterprise Singapore shares the risk of loan defaults with Participating Financial Institutions in the event of company insolvency.
Basic requirement for the Working Capital Loan Application
- Must be Singapore registered SME company and at least 1 years in business
- Annual turnover $100K and more
- Group employment size size of not more than 200 employees
- Minimum 30% shareholding by Singaporean or Singapore PR
How To Apply for Working Capital Loan
1. Call and meet our consultants for professional advice.
2. Bring the following supporting documents for the meeting;
– Bank Statement
– Financial statements
– Personal income tax assessment of owners and directors